WDV MailChimp Ajax – WordPress plugin – widget with subscribe form by MailChimp that using ajax.
With this plugin you can add “WDV MailChimp Ajax” widget with subscribe form by MailChimp to your theme. You can change the design of the widget to attract attention to the subscription form. Visitors to your site who wished to subscribe to your newsletters will get the answer – you’re subscribed to our newsletter. Single opt-in – no confirmation email sending to subscribers.
– Easy to use
– The design of the widget with attract attention to the subscription form.
– Use a different API key and different mailing list per different widgets.
– You can add as many widgets as you need.
– Single opt-in – no confirmation email send to subscribers.
– You can add image in this widget:
—- You can place image how background image for this widget.
—- Or you can add single image in this widget.
– You must add data from your Mailchimp account (Api key and Audience ID).
– You can change color of widget’s title, description, subscribe button background color, button text color. You can change background color for widget “WDV: Subscribe mailchimp”. You can create padding around the widget.
– Your subscribers will get the answer immediately – you’re subscribed to our newsletter.
– Latest Mailchimp API V3
WHAT IS MAILCHIMP?
Mailchimp is the leading email marketing platform. It is an tool to build and follow through on your sales funnel, and helps you create lasting relations with your site visitors and customers.
Beautiful and substantial opt-in forms help you grab the attention of your site visitors and convert them into subscribers and customers.
WHY USE ‘WDV MAILCHIMP AJAX’?
By using this plugin your will allow visitors very easy to subscribe to your newsletter via subscription form added through widget.. It is easiest way to convert your site visitors into subscribers.
You can create good looking opt-in forms. You can add image in forms and change texts and backgrounds colors.
‘WDV MailChimp Ajax’ allows you to add unlimited Mailchimp sign up forms to your site. You can add different keys and Audience ID to different forms.
Here you can see some samples: