What is WordPress? It is the most popular Content Management System in the world today. More than 35% of all sites on the Internet are created on this CMS, and their number is constantly growing.
This CMS was created as a new platform for blogging, but with the development of WordPress, it became possible to create any type of projects on this CMS:
- Landing page
- Business site
- Corporate website with or without catalog
- Online store
- Personal Blog
- News site
- Portfolio website
This is what the WordPress admin panel looks like:
This is how the built-in WordPress editor looks like:
- Free. The WordPress software and many of the plugins and themes are free.
- You do not need knowledge of programming languages to create a website on WordPress. You can use ready-made themes and plugins on your site.
- Simple installation and update process.
- Using the built-in WordPress editor is very simple and easy. Formatting text, links, inserting pictures and videos – it’s all very simple.
- Individual design – there are thousands of ready-made themes, you can easily choose a suitable design or order the development of a unique theme for your site.
- You can use plugins to extend the capabilities of this CMS. There are paid and free plugins, and if you need unique functionality, you can always find a developer.
- WordPress has a huge community and a very good support forum.
What is WordPress?